“Outstanding Bar Food”

Whitey's
Ranked #24 of 107 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We went there during a snowstorm. Nothing else was open and we were starving. Not only was the service impeccable, the food we had was incredible (and really reasonably priced!) We are going to start coming here all the time. HIGHLY recommend!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after visiting the ice castle. It’s kitchen stays open until 11 pm which was nice many close at 8 in town. Great menu and a variety of apps. Their chili was great! Service here was very fast. They also offer some great happy hour specials.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Just stopped in for an adult beverage and an appetizer. We enjoyed the crab and artichoke dish, Came with toasted bread. I would recommend.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place seems like its been here forever. I ate lunch here once and thought,tjis is pretty good. I always thought it was just a bar! Pretty good value too!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have eaten here several times, and have always left happy. I love the decor, especially the old pictures. The menu is excellent. The first time I went I expected basic bar food. It was anything but. I have had the grilled ahi tuna sandwich more than once, and it never disappoints. Excellent choice of sides. I think this place deserves a higher rating in Stillwater than it has!

Date of visit: June 2017