“Great Greek Salad!!”

Whitey's
Ranked #24 of 105 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 April 2017

This is not a place I would expect to get a stellar salad. The vintage atmosphere does not scream, "Order a salad here!" - perhaps a burger or sandwich. However, I was craving one while out to lunch with friends. Two of us ordered the Greek salad and were highly impressed! Huge plate of crisp romaine lettuce, loads of seasoned chicken, tons of kalamata olives, red onion, feta, artichoke hearts...YUM!! I couldn't even finish the whole thing. Very reasonable price at $11-12.

I ordered a bloody mary with a side beer - was not too impressed with it but it did its job. Fun place for lunch, service overall good. Our waitress didn't seem too excited to be here but she got everything right.

I'll gladly return to have another Greek salad!

1  Thank HopheadWI

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The line waiting for the doors to open at 10 on the weekends is your first clue on to except. The fresh squeezed juice makes the Greyhounds the best around!. Breakfast is always great, Nancy makes you feel like family. Great way to start your weekend morning.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We go here often. Local hang out with great prices and good food. Service with local warmth and a smile.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We were shopping on Black Friday and asked a local where our group of 8 could get a nice lunch. She recommended Whitey's, and we are glad she did. The food was excellent, the service friendly and the local beer was delicious

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in during and weekend in Stillwater for a hockey trip. This is your classic corner bar with excellent food. I had the bacon cheeseburger and fries and my son had mac and cheese, both were very good. Service is excellent and friendly. I highly recommend!