“Great value for the money.”
Review of Wok Cuisine

Wok Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Shoreview
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 February 2018

My favorites are the Fried Rice, it's good because they don't over cook the vegetables, and the Egg Foo Young is made really well.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped in worth a coworker for lunch the other day and had the buffet. It was very good and there were many different choices for food. Everything I had was fresh and hot! The hostess on the other hand needs to work on being friendly and helpful. She didn't even bother to seat is, she just pointed and said we could sit. It was kind of bizarre. On a couple of other occasions during the visit she was brisk with us. She basically assumed we were eating the buffet without getting a chance to look at the menu. Otherwise, the food was great!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We have been there a number of times.
The food has always been very good every time. The service has also been very good at all times.
Prices are very affordable.
Would highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to try a new place for lunch it was not the best and not the worse so I'll give it a Ok I got rice and Chicken one of the daily specials I'm not sure if I will be back

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Plenty of free parking. Attractive but dark ambiance. Friendly and attentive staff. Limited food selections. No fresh fruit. Chicken wings and chicken satay were OK, but dry. Would not be my first choice for an Asian lunch buffet in the future.

Been to Wok Cuisine? Share your experiences!