“A Shoreview Staple for Chinese!”
Review of Wok Cuisine

Wok Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Shoreview
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 February 2017

They have a great lunch buffet that we go to at least once a month, sometimes more! They have a good selection...from fried chicken wings, dumplings, cream cheese wontons, fried rice, and especially the Egg Drop soup (my absolute favorite), it's all great! The staff is very courteous and cordial...they always remember us and what we have to drink!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Went here on NY's Day; friendly greeting and quick seating. Our server took drink and food orders and didn't have to write down the orders-she got them 100% right.
Food was plentiful and delicious-had to take some home.
The interior is modern-not overly decorated.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We often meet friends st the Wok for a pleasant dinner. I also stop regularly for takeout for dinner for my wife and I. I personally like the chicken mushroom chowmein while my wife likes the walnut jumbo shrimp.

The owner is often on-site. He is friendly and engaging.

The restaurant has comfortable seating and the heat and air conditioning work well

The Wok is located in a nice neighbor mall so there is plenty of free parking available.

My friend and our friends believe that the Wok is our favorite Twin Cities Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Pleasant atmosphere and great food. Accommodates small and large groups. Wonderful place for Chinese New Year.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I love the Wok Cuisine restaurant. This family owned gem offers a wonderful, reasonably priced lunch buffet. Serving up faves like egg foo young, fried rice, egg rolls, noodles, egg drop soup etc., they also include beef, chicken and vegetarian entrees. My favorite is the tofu with broccoli. Add a side of white rice, a couple of egg rolls and some really spicy hot mustard and BAM! I'm a happy camper. It's a great place to stop for lunch. Service is ALWAYS friendly.

Been to Wok Cuisine? Share your experiences!