“Not clean. Not clean at all”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #59 of 87 Restaurants in Shakopee
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at this chipotle for a quick meal while driving through the area. We stopped here at 3:15pm here on a Tuesday... Not 1 clean table. 16 open tables, 1 person in line at a time (not busy at all), and not 1 single clean table. Zero. The floor was a mess too. 16 open tables, a half dozen or more people behind the counter, not busy at all... This place should be spotless! I'll give restaurants a fair amount of leeway over the busy lunch hour, but not at 3:30pm, especially when the place is not at all busy. It really makes me wonder how clean it is in the kitchen. Unfortunately, we ordered the food before we saw the dining area, so we still ate here. Typical chipotle food, nothing special. My wife's quesadilla got over cooked (it looked rock hard and all the cheese had melted out). My tacos were ok.

Do yourself a favor though... Walk through the dining area before ordering. If the place doesn't look at all clean, walk the 40 feet to 5 guys or jimmy johns. No way will I be back to this location. Never. I should have asked for my money back and left. That part was my fault.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch. In store not even 7 minutes. Staff is very fast and friendly. Much faster than most other Chipotle's I've ever been to. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We live across the street so we order from here monthly. We order online so we can skip to the front and pick it up when it's ready. Most of time the burritos are made huge and stuffed with rice, lettuce, chicken, salsa, cheese, etc. If you order the burrito bowl and skip the cheese and sour cream, it's fairly healthy for you.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

There was such disorder behind the counter, even though, there were several employees working. There was a problem with the cash register for the customer in front of us, so our food sat there for probably close to eight minutes. When we finally were able to pay, we were informed that their soda fountain wasn't working, but no other drinks were offered. The entire seating area including outside had dirty tables. My husband's burrito was the driest and worst, he said, he's ever eaten at a chipotle. We would never go back to this location.

1  Thank seewisconsin
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Been here a few times. Always have got my order made faster here than apple valley. Clean restaurant, very friendly staff. Highly recommended!