“Great food, lousy waitress.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Shakopee
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The ribs were great. Wonderful flavor. The waitress, Kristine, was really energetic and hard working. We got to-go boxes and asked the waitress to take a picture of us with my wife's birthday dessert. She set our dishes aside so they wouldn't be in the picture. A few minutes later I was looking for our food so i could box it but it wasnt around. I asked the waitress in a friendly manner if she threw it out. She immediately got a defensive tone and attitude and said "you said you were done". I wouldn't have minded the mistake, but the defensive tone and immediately putting blame on us really turned me off. I said no more. Wasn't worth it. But I took the copy of the receipt with a 30% tip and filled the other copy of the receipt out with about a 10% tip and left that for her.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We don't have access to a chilis so when over in the area we take advantage of it. We enjoy the the dinner for two. Chips and salsa a must. They wanted to bring more but declined. Had the chicken strips with corn and fries it was good and brought food home. My husband had the ribs which he enjoys found it odd no corn for him. The service was crunched because they are looking to hire but our waitress did good staying on top of things as best as you can when short staffed. The manager jumped in to help instead of just watching. I liked we were able to pay at the table so our card never is out of sight. Oh and the water was horrible it smelled and didn't taste good at all. Asked them to remove from table.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We only live 5 mins away and this is our go to place for dinner. I especially like the southwest entries. The endless tortilla chips are a must. Unfortunately, the new menu doesn't include my two favorite dishes. Bring back the smothered burritos! I once told my wife I could eat here every day.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited here and sat in the bar. Wonderful bar service....we also had dinner. I had a small steak as part of the healthy meal promotion. The steak was exceptional and cooked perfectly which is rare in these restaurants. Best bartender in a long time!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Their menu used to be pretty boring having the same items time and time again, however they've amped it up. I love the new variety they have here; their burritos, tex mex bowls, enchiladas, and various appetizers. I love their Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas and I add corn and black bean salsa to the inside of it. Amazing. They have a good lunch special too if you want lighter fare. We will keep coming back.