“Awesome pulled pork!”

Mr Pig Stuff
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We had ordered pulled pork by the the pound a couple of years ago as it was great. We did so again this year for a family reunion. Nothing to say but awesome! Order was ready on time and nicely packaged. We tried their habanero sauce which was very good. Might want to try a dab at first. Not overly spicy though.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Went on a Sunday because other restaurants were closed and discovered a gem! Great food! Happy hour menu had a great variety along with fabulous prices. Will be back to try more. We had the smoked chicken wings and BBQ chicken salad. Delicious!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Excellent BarBQ Lunch with refreshing apertizers and beverage. Pleasant and welcoming atmosphere for a wonderful afternoon.

1  Thank JamesLakeville
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is great! Love, love, love the ribs and chicken. There wasn't a thing on my plate or my husband's that I didn't like. You won't regret a trip to Mr. Pig Stuff!
They do have unusual hours though. I have gone there a couple times, only to find out they weren't open (during the day). Check on hours before going.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The food was amazing. They had a great selection to choose from and the staff was very friendly. I will be eating here again next time I'm in the area. The portion sizes were very generous as well.

Been to Mr Pig Stuff? Share your experiences!