“Excellent Barbecue Near Hazeltine National”
Review of Mr Pig Stuff

Mr Pig Stuff
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Stopped in one nite at conclusion of Ryder Cup...there was a wait for tables, but we got the last 6 seats at bar...place was hopping...outstanding food...some had ribs and all raved about them...one had pork and said it was as good as he'd had anywhere...nachos were a big hit as well...very good selection of cold beers, both draft and bottle...bartender was working hard and kept up with the demand. I'd go back anytime i was in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I had some business nearby and hold up my trusty trip advisor to see what was good in the area. Being a big barbecue fan and owning a BGE myself I had a hankering for good midwest barbecue. I ordered the "slop bucket"--- pictured in my review- and read it and outstanding 10 out of 10. Succulent. Smokey. Tasty. This is perfect. Nailed it.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We had little time to spare, it was busy but the waits weren't long. The food was great and plentiful. I'm gonna be going back for sure.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We hired Mr. Pig Stuff to cater my daughter's wedding. We opted for an all-inclusive pig roast and served red skinned mashed potatoes, cornbread and salad. It was awesome. They were great to work with and they delivered precisely what we ordered. The food was great - we got many, many compliments. They did all the work - I didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you Kip, Chris, Nate and all the others that worked the venue and behind the scenes. We highly recommend and would definitely use you again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Mr. Pig Stuff is the real deal in BBQ. You'll get massive amounts of delicious food and great choices, with meat plates, ribs, pork, beef, chicken, sandwiches, wings and amazing sides. They do awesome catering, which I have used several times, as well as many visits. Go when you're hungry! You won't regret it.

Been to Mr Pig Stuff? Share your experiences!