“Awesome Mexican Food! Great Place!”

Pablo's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Shakopee
Price range: USD 7 - USD 25
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Serving California Mexican from family recipes that have been passed down through generations in our family. Enjoy your favorite meal and drink from our bar. Enjoy favorites such as burritos, enchiladas, chile rellenos, fajitas with your margarita of choice or Mexican beer.
Reviewed 7 November 2016

If you like west coast style Mexican food, this is the place to go when in Shakopee, MN. They have a simple menu but the choices are endless. The service is excellent. Even when busy, the staff are hustling. Salsa is great and the spicy shredded beef is wonderfully flavorful. My family also enjoys the pork. The food is always consistent and hot!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I ate here solo while in the area on business. The food and service was very good as well as the chips and salsa which is important to me. I had chicken and port burritos and they were very good. This is a better than average sit down Mexican restaurant and I would eat here again.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I love this place!
They have a great selection to choose from (from the complimentary chips & salsa, to the queso, to the chimichangas).
This family-run restaurant always delivers superb service and a delightful experience whenever I stop down there.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We have eaten at Pablo's for 20 some years already and have NEVER had a bad meal there once. We've tried pretty much everything on the menu and always happy with the food, the service, the whole experience!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Great mexican food, all homemade entrees, nothing ever frozen and reheated! Their homemade salsa is the best, I put it on everything!