“Not getting any better!”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #32 of 56 Restaurants in Savage
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 14040 S Hwy 13 in Savage. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Took forever to get to the window, okay I'll give them that. Service, nothing to write
home about. When we got it home it was terrible. Bean burritos all shell, almost no
beans, just folded up shell! They were so salty I had to throw all 4 of them out! The
tacos were passable, two supreme and 4 regular hard shell. Won't be going back
any time soon! At least this time the order was correct. Not most of the time! To bad
it wasn't good enough to eat.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Taco Bell is not as inexpensive as it used to be. For me and my kids, we ordered a 12 pack of Doritos Locos tacos, a salad and two drinks. It was $25....for 3 people at Taco Bell. How times have changed. But the food has not. It is as marginally good as always.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The line was long and slow, i was ready to bust into s rage, however as I pulled to the window, the girl helping, i believe her name was Mari ah, she was very apologetic and explained camly and friendly why there was such a hold up with the line. She did also give me a discount, i think this girl deserves to be promoted maybe as a trainer or manager. She definitely knows how to handle customers

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We go through the drive-thru more often than I'd care to admit. A different location used to be very inaccurate on drive-thru, but this one gets our order correct every time. Standard Taco Bell fare - I can't complain.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

We went to get breakfast which they are supposed to serve until 11 on Sunday. We were told first they were out of sausage, then when we ordered the manager Shannon told us they were done with breakfast! It was 10:45! I went home, called the store asked for the manager which was Shannon. Told her that they should have served breakfast since it is advertised until 11, asked for her corporate number and she told me to call back tomorrow and her boss could give it to me. I said no, I wanted her to give it to me so she hung up on me. Never go there, poor service all around!

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!