“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017

They have great food, especially the Fajitas for two. One drawback is it is very crowded and can become hot and oppressive with a lot of people.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Since my last review, I hadn't been at this restaurant. I went there for a mid-day meal, was in the neighborhood, and was a bit disappointed. The large burro I ordered had beef with grizzle pieces (fatty and inedible), service was quite slow, but my pop refill was done without asking. The server was quick to take my card at the end of the meal, however.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Driving around and found this restaurant in Savage Minnesota. Wasn't sure if we were going to go in or not. Extremely glad we did. Food was excellent drinks were good service was wonderful will definitely be returning again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We held our daughter's wedding dinner at El Loro. Food was great (paid by parents), drinks were plentiful (paid by individuals), and prices were reasonable for a group of about 40. Great place to throw a casual dinner party. Service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Food is always excellent and the atmosphere is nice-festive but not loud. It's colorful and the service is always terrific