“Consistently Fast, Cheap, and Good Food”
Review of Jimmy John's

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 January 2016

I have eaten here almost every time I have came to St. Paul. Every time the food has been great, along with the service.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I had a terrible experience with the meat I got on my sandwich tasting like it had gone bad. I will never go there again. Beware!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Follows the K.I.S.S method...."keep it simple stupid". Great sandwiches! The bread is definitely what makes it. I just wish we had this place where I live, I would eat here all the time. If you go here you must try the chocolate chip cookie..to die for!!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

If you dont know Jimmy Johns its subs made fast. Jimmy John's had good food, good service, and good people.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

People love the white long bread and all the toppings you get. They are freaky fast. Their chips selection of only kettle chips is the only down side for me.