“YUMMMMM”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is very good ice cream. I had the chocolate and I think it is very popular as it was softer than what I would want. It was more like soft serve. It's VERY EXPENSIVE for ice cream, and would only be a very special reason to go. There is no parking lot, so, you have to be "lucky" to find a place to park. I think I would prefer Culver's for the price. I hate standing in lines and you will stand in line. They were rushed and not very friendly, and for the price you pay for one dip, you could at least smile at people. Maybe I hit a bad day, but, this is what I experienced on my visit. I will try it again and give them another chance.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

There are option for dairy free ice cream! For regular ice cream there are many fun unique flavors. An Izzy's scoop is a tiny little extra scoop. Yum!!! Love it here!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The bad thing about this place is the lack of parking. We hadn't been here in a year or so but had some Izzy's at the State Fair so we decided to get some ice cream for my birthday. I was disappointed that they didn't have my favorite flavor Cherries Jubilee that particular day. Anyway we made our choices and enjoyed our pretty expensive cones outside in the beautiful weather. Prices seem to have gone up too. Almost $16 for 2 1 scoop cones. Too much money but pretty good ice cream. Not sure it's worth the parking hassles and price anymore though as Nelsons not too far away gives you twice as much for half the price.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Went here for the first time as a family of 6. We all loved what we got. The waffle cones have a malted milk ball on the bottom. Its great but NOT cheap!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Last day of Minneapolis trip! Where to have ice cream? Why Izzy's of course! Honey with Mexican Chocolate on top!