“So much fun!”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Loved the various flavors and the Izzy scoop on top of my cone! Lots of locals there, so that is always a plus.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Izzy's ice cream is tasty! They have a great system for helping me people move through the waiting line quickly. A fun addition is the Izzy Scoop, which is a smaller scoop sample. The only downfall is it can be a little expensive, especially for families.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I was surprised that a single scoop of ice cream cost $5.50 -- I had to look twice to be sure.

Waited 40 minutes in line to get ice cream. Big range of flavors but not sure I'll go back as not memorable enough.

Feel bad for larger families - for four scoops they are going to pay $22-25 - God forbid you decide to have cone option

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Love ice cream and this place was perfect! They have a lot of choice and do a fun twist on ice cream called the "Izzy Scoop." I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I have been to Izzy's although I have always heard rave reviews. I must say, it did not disappoint. The ice cream was so flavorful and there were so many fun choices (even a bunch of different cone choices). I am usually a froyo gal because I like adding toppings, but Izzy's is such better quality.