“Expensive - but Tasty Icecream”

Izzy's Ice Cream Cafe
Ranked #3 of 28 Dessert in Saint Paul
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I was surprised that a single scoop of ice cream cost $5.50 -- I had to look twice to be sure.

Waited 40 minutes in line to get ice cream. Big range of flavors but not sure I'll go back as not memorable enough.

Feel bad for larger families - for four scoops they are going to pay $22-25 - God forbid you decide to have cone option

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Love ice cream and this place was perfect! They have a lot of choice and do a fun twist on ice cream called the "Izzy Scoop." I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I have been to Izzy's although I have always heard rave reviews. I must say, it did not disappoint. The ice cream was so flavorful and there were so many fun choices (even a bunch of different cone choices). I am usually a froyo gal because I like adding toppings, but Izzy's is such better quality.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I LOVE ICE CREAM, so when I saw this listed as one of the top places for ice cream in the US I had to give it a try. They have exceptionally outstanding ice cream! Not the best I have ever had, but defiantly up there. The service is also outstanding and they are great about letting you try the different flavors. We tried the cookie dough and cookies and cream which were both outstanding. I would defiantly get this again on my next visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

There are cheaper; there are more popular, but I know of no better ice cream shop in a 400-mile radius. The classics+things you never even thought of. Enuf said--just get up and go.