“Great cheesecake”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kellogg Blvd.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Holiday Inn, restaurant is right off the lobby. Stopped in for a snack after a concert. Baileys chocolate cheesecake-yummy. Very busy after the concert, but received excellent service. Had breakfast the next morning. Good food and good prices. Would go again.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Located within the Holiday Inn, Downtown. Just across the street from the Xcel Center. Good solid Irish pub food, a nice pint of Guinness, great, friendly service at fair prices.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim after the St. Paul ice show. It was fantastic. If you like Rubens, you have to give this one a try. My buddies had burgers and they were great also! The thick cut fries were seasoned perfectly also!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

With inclement weather and heavy downtown traffic, my husband and I ate at the Liffey, which is attached to the downtown Holiday Inn. Both times, we were very satisfied. I'm not aware that curry is part of Irish cuisine, but the curry they offered was a healthful, nutritious choice for me, as I'm watching my weight. Service was very good. The place can get crowded around the time of Wild games. Best to wait until after the puck drops at the Xcel, for quickest service.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We were walking up to the Cathedral, we saw the Liffey and decided we needed to be refreshed before we attempted the Hill! We lucked out and was even happy hour on a Saturday!! Steven was our server, he was great! We enjoyed our beverages, the comfortable big booth and the very authentic interior. Cheers!