“Nice neighborhood restaurant and bar”
Review of Green Mill

Green Mill
Ranked #248 of 973 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: USD 1 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Very comfortable. The wait staff were very attentive and polite. The restaurant was clean and neat. The food was good and reasonably priced.

Millie G, Manager at Green Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you Paul for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our tasty food and received friendly service during your visit! Hope to have you in again soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Walleye, grilled, and it was so salty I left most of it uneaten. But the service wad good.

Millie G, Manager at Green Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you, Jo, for the review! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our pizza, however, we’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the Grilled Walleye. Please contact us at info@greenmill.com so we can follow-up with you. Thanks!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My kids loved that their pepperoni pizza was the same size as an adult's personal pizza would be. The salad I had was good and I could have eaten all of the flatbread that was shared with me. It was our first time trying this chain and we'll likely go back. There were even some gluten-friendly items on the menu.

Millie G, Manager at Green Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you! We appreciate the great review and we’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our tasty flatbread and pepperoni pizza. We hope to have you back in again soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This used to be one of our family’s go-to restaurants for an easy weekend dinner out but in the past year, we have noticed a substantial decline in service. It has gotten so bad that we keep complaining to the mgr and each time we have been told our server is new (are they having a hard time keeping staff?) and they apologize but the same thing has happened almost every single time we have gone. The last time we were there, our server bailed on us leaving us without anyone to fill our drinks, bring my food (my daughter got her’s 20 min.s before I got mine), check on our meal, or bring my check. Hen I finally did flag down someone to bring me the check, it was all wrong! I called to complain to the mgr, Sam, and he offered to send me a gift card as a way of making up for the poor service but then he didn’t do that either! I called a week later and he said it must have gotten lost in the mail. Really?

Millie G, Manager at Green Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

First of all, we appreciate you taking the time to stop by and leave us this feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you've experienced poor service with us as of late. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about these visits. Please contact us at info@greenmill.com so we can follow up with you. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The server Kelli was friendly and personable. The pizza was excellent tasting. I was very pleased with the total experience.

Millie G, General Manager at Green Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you! We appreciate the great review and we’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our tasty pizza. We’re happy to hear you also received great service from Kelli during your visit. We hope to have you back in again soon!”