Review Highlights
Great visit!

I did the Lost Souls Tour which was really great. The guide, Nurse Hatchett, was fabulous. The only... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
AndoBeatts
Melbourne, Australia
Ghost Tour on 10/27/18

I can't believe I have lived in MN my whole life and not made it on one of the Wabasha tours before... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
TamsAdventures
Saint Paul, Minnesota

All reviews gangster tour swing dancing fun tour interesting history bring a sweater john dillinger dance hall light jacket dance night lost souls bus tour basic tour prohibition era ghost stories twin cities lots of fun super fun
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The Haunted Tours in Oct 2017 are excellent. The cost is only $10/person cash only (no reservations needed) and the tour is excellent! You can take as many photos as you want and you are always walking and listening to the guide who is full of wisdom about the sightings at the caves. I would highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Me and 2 friends took the tour this evening. It was a fun way to see some of the haunted locations in St. Paul. The tour guides were very knowledgeable. It was very interesting. The bus was nice as well. Wish you could still go into Calvary Cemetery as part of it. Overall a good time.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Attending a wedding here. Such a cool place. Great history. I really enjoyed it. Hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We went with some friends to celebrate a birthday. The gangster tour was fun and we all dressed the part. I would recommend dressing warmly or at least bring a sweater.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Girlfriends and I participated in three tours - Walking tour of the caves, Gangster tour and Ghost and Graves tours. All our guides were not only entertaining but also very knowledgeable about the history of the caves and history of St.Paul as it pertains to these tours. Prices are reasonable. If you're looking for something to do in St. Paul, MN I highly recommend The Wabasha Caves

2  Thank Anita S