Midway Motel
  • Pool
USD 179
  • Restaurant
USD 154
Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
USD 167
USD 191
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

Hotel 340(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
USD 164
Covington Inn(Saint Paul)
USD 221
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

A friend of mine and i have been staying here every year since 1996 the second weekend in July to attend the Carcraft nationals at the state Fair grounds. It's a clean, no-frills place to stay with a decent rate which keeps us coming back each year.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2015

The room was average. No breakfast. Located not centrally, but not too far either. The clerk, which I believe were the owners, were kind, but kind of hidden behind a glass, for security reasons, I assume. For one night I guess it was OK.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Benjie M
Reviewed 12 November 2015

The motel is average, but acceptable. The room was clean and acceptably quiet. The WIFI was good. There was no breakfast. It is not far from the center, but is not ultra-central. It respects your privacy.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dudy D
Reviewed 18 October 2015

I am very happy with my stay here at Midway Motel. I will admit that I was a little hesitant. Some of the reviews are not kind and when I arrived,the condition of the sign made me wonder, but all fears were laid to rest the moment I entered the lobby. The young lady who waited on me was kind and pleasant. My room was clean and fresh. There are no amenities, (clock, coffee, etc) but that is fine with me. You will not want to take a bath; the corner baths would not fit my 6'2" frame and it would be nice if the towels were a little softer, but the bed was firm and the pillows were soft. It was one of my best night's sleep away from home.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the the Midway Motel once again. This time for two nights with my wife and grandson. It provides the best lodging bang for the buck. Don't be misled by the neon sign with some letters that don't light up. The room was basic (no clock radio, coffee pot, or hair dryer), clean, and fairly spacious. The owners are friendly and helpful. The immediate neighborhood is safe even though parts a bit further south seem somewhat sketchy at night. I'm a bit reluctant to let others know about this place out of fear that it will become too popular and/or the owners will raise their rates.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family