“Affordable & good but so slow...”

One Two Three Sushi
Ranked #497 of 985 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed 10 August 2018

As a big fan of sushi I have stopped in here a few times. Each time i am reminded why I don't come back that often. The line moves like molasses. I usually get the Yellow fin Nigiri and it is a minimum of a 15-20 minute endeavor to get through the line. Sometimes i struggle with how it could take so long, raw fish on balls of rice... The quality has always been fantastic, and it is a great value versus a sushi restaurant but the time it takes is a struggle. Wish they were faster and I would go more often.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We had a late lunch here on Friday. I must say it was very good. The fish tasted fresh and the other choices were good as well. There are only three choices of fish: ahi tuna, salmon, and yellowtail. The rolls have many condiments that can be included, but I advise going early, as the run out by the late afternoon, of things like white sushi rice, asparagus, etc. the service was prompt and friendly (and apologetic if they were out of something). The prices are good as well. We all enjoyed it. Other that the few fish choices, the other options were very good (ramen, other soups, gyoza, spring rolls, buns, etc.)

Reviewed 14 January 2018

My ingredients were very fresh, was nice to be able to make your own sushi roll. Nice lunch option in skyway.

Been to One Two Three Sushi? Share your experiences!