“Delicious!”
Review of The Naughty Greek

The Naughty Greek
Ranked #46 of 974 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Description: Traditional and Authentic Greek restaurant. You will find the traditional Gyro spits made fresh everyday as well as the traditional souvlaki skewers and grilled lamb chops! Tzatziki made with real Greek yogurt, fresh Greek salads, zucchini and eggplant sides all served in a modern, fun and light-hearted environment.
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We got food to go from the Naughty Greek, but I was sorry we didn't have time to linger in their restaurant. It's a nice environment with white and the sea blue that is prevalent in Greece. The staff was very helpful and we enjoyed our lamb kebab pitas. They had a hint of cinnamon, which I remember being a nice surprise in some of the foods I enjoyed when we visited Greece.

Zach K, Front of House Supervisor at The Naughty Greek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Next time you come in, make sure you linger! There is nothing we love more than when we see customers hanging out and enjoying themselves and our food. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

The server talked us into the larger portion pork platter over the traditional gyro. Great call! Fries were also great. The tzatziki was as authentic as I've ever had outside of Greece.

The Naughty G, Manager at The Naughty Greek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thanks so much for the review! We agree, the platter lunches are great -- and filling! Glad you enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We were a table of four on a Saturday afternoon. There was very little wait and the food was excellent. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal. A neat little restaurant with authentic food. We did feel that the gyro portions were a bit small for the cost, but it is really good. However, my meal came with tzatziki sauce on the chicken and it was not listed on the menu. I don't particularly care for tzatziki sauce but theirs is by far the best I've ever had! The menu also mentions fries on the order....but they came IN the pita--not beside it. Not a big deal however not something I was prepared for and it limited my consumption of the fries and again-I don't care for tzatziki sauce. I suppose it was on me for not asking if the sauce was going to be on everything.

Zach K, Front of House Manager at The Naughty Greek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you so much for the review, Carrie! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your food and your experience at The Naughty Greek! We apologize that our staff did not inform you of everything that came inside the gyro. Next time, you can ask for the tzatziki to be left off
-- or you can substitute our vegan eggplant spread, or our sassy cheese spread on to your gyro in place of the tzatziki! Thanks so much for stopping in!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Is the Greek naughty because it cares very little about cleaning tables, or because of the slow service. It's a mystery!

Whatever the reason when the food arrived the Greek was somewhat redeemed. Yummy fried zucchini and Virgin gyro. Also try the Loukoumades for a sweet ending.

Natalie S, Natalie S, Marketing and Outreach Manager at The Naughty Greek, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Glad you enjoyed the food, Rebecca! Thanks for the lovely pictures as well.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We ordered the pork, and chicken gyros. They come with salad/fries, tzatzikis, and pita bread. It is a big serving, super tasty. Only downside was there was no room for dessert. The small plates were pretty appealing too but wisely we passed them for the man dishes. Next time I’m going for small plates an dessert so I can have sampled the main parts of the menu. Service was efficient and friendly. Angelo the owner comes and chats to all the guests so that is fun - and interesting.

Natalie S, Marketing and Outreach Manager at The Naughty Greek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Glad you enjoyed the food, Heather! We hope to see you back for dessert soon!

Been to The Naughty Greek? Share your experiences!