“Excellence at it's best”

St. Paul Corner Drug
Ranked #14 of 30 Dessert in Saint Paul
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I love this warm and friendly neighborhood pharmacy. I love that they know me by name, I love that they serve cheap ice cream cones, I love that coffee is $.05 per cup, I love that I see my neighbors here and I love that the pharmacy services are exceptional-the pharmacists are excellent and truly care.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Phosphates, ice cream, egg creams, etc ...exactly as it was when your parents were kids....including ALMOST the prices. I got two full floats for like $2.30. I would recommend it any day, but it pure heaven on a warm summer weekend.

The one thing I really want to do - not sure if it is allowed or not - would be to get a sammich from Acme Deli just across the street and then eat at the counter with beverages from here. That would be a one/two punch of perfection.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 1 January 2016

Great local drugstore that has everything you need. They also do special pill packs which makes taking prescriptions easier.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 12 August 2015

There have been a few exciting changes to the fountain offerings, but this isn't a full meal place. It's a solid neighborhood drugstore with a long history in St. Paul. Attention to customers is paramount. The pharmacists and staff are top-notch.
You can sit at the counter for your ice cream or go to an outside table in nice weather. A clue about the homey flavor of this store - they leave bowls of water for dogs being walked by their humans.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This store is a nice place to swing by. They have the best ice-cream and many other products you didn´t know you needed. The drugs you need or a postcard to send back home.

Date of visit: October 2013