“Good food, friendly staff”

Kip's Authentic Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kip's Authentic Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A fun and entertaining atmosphere with great food, seasonal drinks, and an Irish vibe. Enjoy local Minnesota beers from one of our 9 rotating taps. Take in some great live music every other Friday Night at 6pm and enjoy the sunsets on our gorgeous outdoor patio.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were glad to find Kip's on a nasty late winter's day, very close to our hotel. Food was good, ambience was a little more upscale than most 'Irish pubs'.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Live music on St Patricks day was very good
Large crowd however the food was delivered fast and was tasty for bar food
The wait staff was attentive even with the big crowd of people
Go there for a fun time8

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Had lunch that included hot pretzels with dipping sauce, fried chicken, ribeye baguettes and a reuben. The service was good and the food came pretty quickly. Everyone seemed to like what the got.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after doing an escape house that was just a mile away. The food was good I had the Walleye and I don't have anything bad to say about it. It doesn't seem that authentic compared to some of the other Irish pubs I have been to. My daughter said the veggie burger was good. Not a lot of options for gluten-free. It is located in a Marriott hotel.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

There is a limited vegetarian option at Kip's. However, I had breakfast of Omelet and asked the chef not to put any meat. They are real eggs and quite tasteful. Although the portion was too large for me, I managed to finish them. For dinner, I had the ravioli which is also a vegetarian dish with basil pesto sauce, they are just out of the world goooooood. The richness in cheese of the ravioli dish made a huge difference. I add the house salad for $3 along with a fresh vegetable. Please make a reservation ahead, this is a very busy place. I was there at 5 pm, there are only a few tables left and I had a reservation. Plus, this is part of the Marriott West hotel, in the cold winter months. This is ideal for not going out in the freezing temperature.