USD 190
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

Minneapolis Marriott West(Saint Louis Park)
USD 219
USD 187
Homewood
Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis West(Saint Louis Park)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 132
Courtyard
USD 132
USD 105
USD 97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

USD 141
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

All reviewstowne place suitestwo bedroom suitefront deskfull kitchencomfortable sleeppots panssmall kitchencouple blocksfine placeseveral monthsevery morningalways on timebusiness tripnothing fancyhotel is situatedparking lotrooms are large
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I just wanted to congratulate you all for your superior service and behavior. I was so very well taken care of! The wonderful breakfasts done by Maggie, and I especially want to thank Mike, the shuttle driver, for being such a nice guy!! You (Marriott) nailed it when you hired Mike, he is not only courteous and a good driver but he has shown genuine concern for myself and my husband while he was at Regency Hospital.
Also the housekeeping staff were totally un-intrusive and I was always pleased with their efforts! Also the front desk staff were awesome, I got sick and needed urgent care and Michelle was so nice to call a cab and get me off to urgent care and took care of everything for me!
Thank you all so very much, this was a very difficult time and you helped to make it easier.
Cheri Jones

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Towne place suite is best place to stay... Room,Service & staff are very good. It is very nearby to restaurants & many other places.They have every facility in rooms. Cub foods & Costco is also near by.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Sold my house and had not found my new home yet. Also had a fall on the day of the move and was unable to drive for a couple of weeks. Michelle at the front desk was extremely helpful in setting up a shuttle for me. Randel and Squall were always helpful when I had questions or needed something. The shuttle drivers Craig and Mike were also great about getting me where I needed to be with time to spare. Maggie the breakfast hostess was always making sure there was enough to eat making sure I was full before heading back to the room. Great staff and always smiling.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2017

We were having some work done at the house and needed to stay at a hotel for a week. Needing two rooms gets expensive. However, Towne Place had a two bedroom suite, a hideabed in the living room, and a small but complete kitchen. The price was good, the breakfast better than usual for this style hotel and they allow dogs. Nice staff. Recommend highly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale T
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Our family of four plus two large dogs spent one night at this hotel and couldn't have been more pleased. We stayed in a two-bedroom suite that was perfect, with a full kitchen and TVs in both bedrooms and the comfortable living room (that also had a pull-out coach). The beds were super comfortable, too. Although the room was great, it is the staff that make this place wonderful. Squall, the gentleman who checked us in, was helpful and efficient, and he kept a smile on his face the entire time. They even had a wrapping station set up in the lobby, complete with everything you need to wrap your last-minute Christmas presents. The complimentary breakfast the next day was delicious, and one of the ladies working there actually gave us a couple of bags of Christmas cookies to take with us for our drive. Just a great place!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family