See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The manager was really nice and helpful over the phone. We were looking for a place to sleep while spending our days at the nearby state park. The room was large with 3 beds - just what we needed. Now, you must know, many guests here are hunters and hikers in the fall and not concerned with new decor or fluffy linings. This place has none. The beds were comfy and the place was clean. We liked it fine for this trip!
Plus the coffee shop across the street is wonderful!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I agree with what another reviewer wrote : I would sleep in my car before staying there again. Place had a musty smell, toilet wasn't fond of flushing, gave me a password for Wi-Fi, but I guess it was so weak I couldn't open one single website. Spent alot of time swatting flies in the room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

The White Valley Motel is clean, quiet and comfy. Owners are great, they provide impeccable service with a smile! The rooms are always clean, come with a fridge, microwave, In room coffee,cable TV, and they have Wi-Fi for the entire place. Will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017

If your looking for that cozy little place to spend the night, keep looking. First night, beds had a funny odor, I don't think the blankets had been cleaned in a while. Second night, still had odor, the air conditioner was so loud we could not relax or hear the TV. The odor in the bathroom was such that we had to open the window. Didn't help much, even with the door closed. The electric wall heater was hanging on the wall with only one end attached and looked like it might fall any time. You had to climb on a chair to turn on the air conditioner, I'm sure that was why the heater was broken, it was just below the air conditioner. Towels were not changed during our three day stay. Sign is office says Pet's Allowed, don't be confused by this like I was. There is a charge, they will not tell you, but will bill your credit card on your last night there. I have no problem paying extra for a pet, it's a common practice, but I don't like being billed for something without being told first. They just left a receipt on the night stand. As there are other places in the area to stay, I would look for them. I would sleep in my car before staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank thefriedpiper
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I had been staying at the White Valley four or five times a year for 25 years when on fishing trips. After experiencing increasingly run down and dirty rooms during my stays in 2015, I decided I could no longer stay there. It's a shame because the motel was located in such a convenient location for me,

Room Tip: Check out the room before you commit to stay there,
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo