All reviews state park in room coffee microwave guests amenities
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We found this place through google maps, and what a great find it was. It was very clean and ultra quiet. The owner was very pleasant to deal with, and also very helpful in recommending a restaurant. Nice sitting and picnic area in front of the motel. perfect for a weekend getaway.

Room tip: All rooms looked convenient
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Timothy O
Reviewed 8 June 2015

I came to visit family in Dover. Liked the location, nice yard, swing. Very relaxing outside. I had a One bed room, with microwave, fridge, which you could only have one plugged in. No maid service Saturday, trash wasn't even taken out. (And I had Little ones visiting). Went out for breakfast Sunday with my Niece and Nephew, came back and my door was open, owner walking out. I said "What the Hell, couldn't clean yesterday, but here you are". "I thought you left", she said. When this place goes on the Auction block, I'll try to buy it, and restore the quality and friendship that the reputation of this fine establishment was built on.

Room tip: If you need a place to crash and don't expect much, it's not bad. Subway/A&W with in walking distance.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed 6 May 2015

This hotel is very easy to get to from I-90. Stayed here again as we were visiting family. The hotel surprised me that it's under new owner ship now. It's actually quite nice and very clean as always. The bed was comfortable. The new owners were courteous and helpful. They have done lot of improvement., now they have new flat screen t.v.s new comforters, glass coffee cups, big freezers. The view is so scenic outside. Sure this place needs more fixing but definitely they need some time as a new owner.

Room tip: Always make reservation before you go. Request for Nascar room.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank spring1414
Reviewed 19 April 2015

Have stayed here a number of times when fishing or turkey hunting - basic Mom and Pop which was sold within the past year to new owners. This time stayed in a familiar room - still clean but well-worn. Shower had hot water and the other guests kept it quiet. Caters to outdoor types, construction workers, Whitewater non-campers, etc. TV worked fine, price was fair, and Subway was across the street for breakfast.

Hope the new owners can upgrade a bit...

Room tip: Book early during turkey hunting season or on weekends.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank MNtrout
Reviewed 12 December 2014

The White Valley motel is a small older motel that is family owned. I stayed 1 night and found my stay to be very comfortable and the price was good. Property has WiFi. Staff is very nice and helpful. I would stay again when in town.

Room tip: Request for Nascar room.
Date of stay: November 2014