See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. We needed a cheap place for my son to stay for a couple nights and ended up staying the first night with him. It smelled
terrible, the key system on the doors were not working well and the rooms looked 30 years old. The hallways had old french fries littering them. I could not wait to leave in the morning. Never would I stay here again. That cheap is not worth it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travel4lifeMinnesota
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Whatever you do, do not stay here! The front desk gave a drunk man a key to my room. Female traveling alone on business. Drunk man wouldn't leave my room without me physically forcing him to. Front desk laughed, said it wasn't a big deal. And only comped me 1 night ($60) for their mistake.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Meghan Y
Management response:Responded 25 October 2016

Dear Meghan,

Thank you for taking the time to review us--I am so sorry to hear about that mistake is a mistake for which i called and apologized to you and tried to make up for the mistake and you agreed on one free night. If you remember i gave you two options where i was ready to set a special rate for your all upcoming reservations or i can give you a free night and it was you who agreed on free night. It is this type of feedback that allows us to make improvements. as you know this never happened in the three weeks you stayed before and while leaving you made two more weeks reservation, I am sure to earn back your loyalty. Feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to assist with accommodations.

Syed

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Stayed here for 2 days. The rooms are ok, but not clean enough. The house keeping did not even replace the towels. The lady at the reception was very rude. In the breakfast, they had Whole Milk and Skimmed Milk, but both were the same - skimmed milk. Dont know how they even call it whole milk. Spoke to the person at the reception, who just ignored it.
Not a place to stay. Avoid if possible.

Room Tip: Avoid if possible.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jithin V
Reviewed 27 August 2016

A good place to stay if you are passing through for one night or out all day long. The place is quiet, clean but a little outdated. The first room I was sent to had someone in it. The second room smelled like smoke in a non-smoking room. As the reviews say, "You get what you paid for." There are other hotels in the area that you could pay double with more ambiance. Key Inn was "ok."

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Used soap in the shower. Hair in the shower & sink. Used dental floss in the bed. Drapes did not close all the way. When we complained, the manager, Syed, said: "I am surprised you did not leave sooner". No apology. No nothing.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family