See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had one of the worst experiences at the Days Inn Roseville, MN. It began even before walking into the establishment, observing cigarette butts all over the parking lot, landscaping neglected with weed growing around the building, and later observing the name on the lower sign not matching the Large Days Inn sign.
When I checked in at the desk, the desk clerk stated they are no longer a Days Inn and could not give me credit for my Wyndham Rewards point, but that I would have to call Days Inn directly to get my points. The lobby had an unpleasant odor. The cart to carry my bags was flimsy to the point that I was reluctant to use it.
The hallway on our 3rd floor room was dark, a wall outlet was hanging out of the socket and there was a 5 gallon bucket that sat in the hallway for 3 of the 5 nights we were there. Getting into our room was a test of our patience because of the worn out electronic key locks. At times, it took 5 minutes or longer of repeated attempts of inserting the key cards. Re-keying by the desk clerk had no improved results. I knew it wasn’t me because I saw other guests going through the same futile effort.
The shower curtain had mold. Then the complimentary breakfast was disgusting. Coffee, orange juice, cereal and toast along with the typical waffle iron was all that was offered. After the first morning, I could not stomach eating in their breakfast room.
I was booked for the 5 nights as a preferred motel for an event I was attending in St. Paul the week of July 29th, 2014. If I could have found another lodging site in the vicinity, I would’ve turned around and moved, but all other places were booked.
I would suggest anyone considering this motel to look elsewhere. I will never stay at this rundown dump again.

Room Tip: Try booking somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank RTRioder
ManagmentDaysInnRose, General Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

We are a preferred hotel for many events in town because we are good at what we do. We always welcome feed back from guests which helps us better our customer service. If you had issue with the shower curtain we would have gladly changed it if you had brought it to our notice during your stay. We have lot of crews staying with us who after days hard work hang around in the parking lot. Parking lot is always cleaned every morning and cigarette butts,beer cans and trash picked up. Your statement that a bucket was in the hallway for 3 days is not right. We had to keep the bucket in the hallway overnight as there was a leak in the upstairs room.We are in a transition period from Days Inn to Roseville Inn & Suites and we are sorry for the confusion. Our's is a low budget hotel where we offer continental breakfast only. For guest with high expectation for breakfast we always recommend restaurants near the hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My stay at roseville inn and suites was very nice the room was perfect and staff were cheerful and very helpful with everything. Very pleasant I will stay there again!! The only complaint is the pillows were flat

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Adam e
ManagmentDaysInnRose, General Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your encouraging comments. We wish you would have informed us about the pillows and we would gladly given you pillows which would have been right for you. We hope seeing you in near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Spent 3 nights at the roseville Inn. We were treated like they were glad we were there. The staff dealt with any questions we had with a Timely manner that was so refreshing! The breakfast area is clean and the food fresh.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ManagmentDaysInnRose, General Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Hi Martin,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your positive comments. We are glad we were up to your expectations. We hope to see you very soon in near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Upon entering the hotel right away it smelled really bad. The desk clerk was very rude, constantly complaining. Also the elevator seemed like it took forever for it to get to our floor and it was quicker taking the stairs on some trips to our room. The room looked old the tv was not flat and the channel guide was completely off. The breakfast was miserable mcdonalds breakfast would have made this hotel feel embarrassed. Cereal was stale coffee was cold waffle irons didn't work. Didn't like the neighborhood was sketchy being out of state we didn't know what was expected and def will not stay there again. Please choose a much nicer hotel than this, protect you and your family they don't deserve this place save your money.

Stayed: May 2014
ManagmentDaysInnRose, Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

The property is under new ownership and management and are up grading the property.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The service I experienced was exactly what I expected. I liked the room, it was very comfortable.The location was right on the highway by all stores & amenities enjoyable. I like the break the breakfast too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sean p

Thank you for your positive comment. Your positive feedback encourages our staff to strive for better customer service.Thank very much for staying with us