“Good lunch sandwich”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like the turkey pesto hoagie with kettle chips, and their iced tea is great! It's large enough for two, so I usually bring half home with me.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

My family (myself, hubby and 3 kids ages 15, 13, 7) stayed at a nearby hotel in Roseville for 3 nights. We wanted pizza and it was quite late (11:30pm). We originally tried to get Toppers as we have one where we are from. However, being only 3.7 miles away we were right on their cut off of delivery to the hotel. Pizza Luce was rated very well so we thought we'd give them a try. I specified 2 sides of ranch with my order (we ordered a large pizza, 2 orders garlic bread, order of jerk wings). The lady that took our order repeated the order back to us with the 2 sides of ranch included. We got the food within the stated timeframe. However, NO RANCH at all!!!! VERY disappointed as I always eat ranch with my pizza. The pizza was a bit dry. My kids didn't care for it much (said Little Caesar's was better). Hubby really enjoyed the jerk wings but they were indeed spicy. No receipt was given either. I'm SURE I got charged for the ranch that I did NOT receive.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Our party of six arrived for dinner about 5:30pm. We were promptly greeted and seated. The hostess was pleasant. Plenty of parking in the adjacent parking lot. The restaurant was clean. It is quite spacious and airy so large groups can easily be accommodated.

The menu is Italian, as you might guess, and covers everything from appetizers, salads, pastas, hoagies, and desserts. There is a full bar serving wine, beer and mixed drinks.

Service was prompt and courteous. Our food was delivered hot, drinks were re-filled as needed and our server inquired regularly if we needed anything else without making us feel rushed.

My wife had spaghetti and meatballs but she said it was too spicy for her. There were at least 6 smaller meatballs included in her order which was a good amount. The pizzas ordered were tasty. The price of food and drinks were reasonable.

This was a good experience and I would return to this restaurant in the future based on this experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This restaurant has a wonderful flavor in every aspect. With no disrespect to multitude of fine Italian and Sicilian restaurants in Saint Paul, Pizza Luce owns a niche for fresh -- in both cuisine and atmosphere. The location equidistant from either of the Twin Cities, blends Minneapolis trendiness with Saint Paul friendless.
Hooked on their Happy Hour, however -- due to irresistible bruschetta with goat cheese and pesto, with a side of meat balls in sauce. And depending on the day. wine, beer -- even Irish Whiskey specials.
And the staff is Roseville friendly, could not be more helpful nor cheerful.
Whether inside, or on deck -- Pizza Luce won my respect for quality and service!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We wanted to get delivery in our hotel from a somewhat unique pizza place. The delivery was fast and hot! We had the Athena pizza (very good), kids had spaghetti and meatballs (kids said was ok, meatballs too spicy, I thought the sauce was great), and ordered garlic cheese bread (bread too hard). Overall, if I lived here I'd come here more and try everything. Lots of variety.

Been to Pizza Luce? Share your experiences!