“Different kind of sports bar yet very nice...”

Joe Senser's Sports Theater
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe Senser's Sports Theater is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located right behind Motel 6 kind of out of the way hidden area basically but if you can get to it I would say it's worth it very nice people great atmosphere plenty of TVs I got the pull tabs gambling and just basically all around good. I don't eat much walleye being from the south so I decided to try it and I'll be gone I did like it kind of scared me when I felt that first bone but then I realize they're all real tiny still scared me though.... I would say their average price to have a full bar pretty nice layout I would give it a

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've always enjoyed my food here. Sometimes the place seems a little under staffed, especially during lunch but the TVs keep everyone happy and distracted. I'd eat here again due to lots of choices and a range of prices.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Been there multiple time and their pizza and service have always been fantastic. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

You are greeted wiht a smile, food is fabulous and service exceleltn...OH and they have lots of TV's covering all kinds of sports all over the bar.

The burgers are great and the warm pretzel dipped in hot white cheddar dip is worth the trip alone!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant 3 times this weekend! Had dinner on Thursday, lunch on Friday and cocktails Friday night. Service was great every time, and the food was delicious. Would definitely go back!