“Different kind of sports bar yet very nice...”

Joe Senser's Sports Theater
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe Senser's Sports Theater is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Check us out at Joe Senser's consistently rated by Sports Illustrated and ESPN as one of the premier sports bars in the country. Our sports bars are designed for watching any game at any time. With our gigantic 5 x 9 foot HDTV screens, Joe Senser's is the next best thing to being in the stands! At every turn in one of our two Twin Cities locations there is a giant screen to keep track of the action. This is THE spot for Minnesota sports fans to follow Wild hockey, Gopher hockey, Twins, Timberwolves, and especially Vikings football! Owner Joe Senser, a former Minnesota Viking, his staff and regular patrons make this a fun spot on game day or any day! Our restaurants offer a wide variety of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches and fantastic burgers! It is no surprise that when you bring the best food, the best drinks and, most importantly, the best variety of games under one roof you are guaranteed to have a good time.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located right behind Motel 6 kind of out of the way hidden area basically but if you can get to it I would say it's worth it very nice people great atmosphere plenty of TVs I got the pull tabs gambling and just basically all around good. I don't eat much walleye being from the south so I decided to try it and I'll be gone I did like it kind of scared me when I felt that first bone but then I realize they're all real tiny still scared me though.... I would say their average price to have a full bar pretty nice layout I would give it a

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've always enjoyed my food here. Sometimes the place seems a little under staffed, especially during lunch but the TVs keep everyone happy and distracted. I'd eat here again due to lots of choices and a range of prices.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Been there multiple time and their pizza and service have always been fantastic. I would highly recommend them.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

You are greeted wiht a smile, food is fabulous and service exceleltn...OH and they have lots of TV's covering all kinds of sports all over the bar.

The burgers are great and the warm pretzel dipped in hot white cheddar dip is worth the trip alone!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant 3 times this weekend! Had dinner on Thursday, lunch on Friday and cocktails Friday night. Service was great every time, and the food was delicious. Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: August 2017