“Sunday brunch”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We had an early Mother's day brunch here. The brunch had an omelet bar along with carved prime rib and ham. The hot entree's included scrambled egg dish with chorizo sausage hash browns with cheese and several others including bacon and sausage links.You could order cinnamon rolls and french toast from your waiter.Mimosas and champagne were available. Overall the food was very good and the service was also.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Last year we happened to be in St.Cloud for Easter so we went to the St. Cloud location for Easter Brunch and it was amazing. We live in the metro area so we thought we would go the Roseville location. This was a total disappointment. We made reservations for 1pm and were not seated until approx 1:30. Their famous caramel rolls were nothing but overcooked cinnamon rolls with a very thin caramel drizzle. They serve eggs benedict and french toast to order. My son ordered the eggs benedict which consisted of a very undercooked egg and runny hollandaise sauce. The buffet selections were very limited. We'll try another place next year.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

It was fine. Made reservations a month in advanced. Showed up ant they had three square tables pushed together for eight. They pushed a small round one unto the end to make ten. Waitress was pleasent.
Food was good. A little loud in there though.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Make no mistake, the centerpiece of this establishment is the suds. Goodness, they've done a great job. I had a tall Broad Axe Stout. This is an oatmeal stout, dark in color, creamy, and hints of coffee and dark chocolate. Perfect brew on a cold day, which it really wasn't but delicious all the same. I enjoyed this beverage with the

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I met up with some friends for dinner and drinks. For my drink I had the Bennie and for dinner I had the Bennie mac and cheese and it was all amazing. The servers were very knowlwdgable and attenative even with how busy it was. The only reason I am not giving this location a higher rating is because they were out of several beers that I was looking forward to trying.