“Excellent”

Good Earth - Roseville
Reserve with OpenTable
Good Earth - Roseville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 26
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Frontage Road
Description: That's why we cook in harmony with the seasons. And why we're fanatical about freshness and passionate about purity. It's why we're partial to local growers and organic suppliers; and anti-factory farming, hormones and antibiotics. Responsibly grown ingredients, carefully handled and lovingly prepared, are better for our health. They're better for the environment. And - more than anything else - they just taste better. Naturally. Maybe that's why Citysearch.Com counseled health-minded diners to come to the Good Earth for food that's "so good, so natural, so close to the earth," writes Citysearch.Com, "that it doesn't need much augmentation." Good Earth receives plenty of adulation, however. From the critics who praise the quality of our ingredients to the event planners who favor our delicious party platters, legions of loyal guests make Good Earth their first choice for hearty, healthy everyday eating.
Reviewed 1 July 2017

If you want a great atmosphere and healthier food, this is it. Free bread/flatbread basket while you wait for your meal, and a lot of meal options to choose from grass-fed burgers to fish to steak to wonderful veggie meals.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I normally really enjoy this restaurant, but last night was one snafu after another and it resulted in us leaving with a sandwich.

I took my mother in law there last night (5/31/17) it was a beautiful night out. The place was busy but not overly packed as it can sometimes be. We decided to only have water, gave our order almost right away. Then waited a good 15-20 minutes for the bread/lavash/hummus basket that usually comes right away. We got busy talking and when I realized over an hour had passed, our bread basket was done and we still hadn't gotten our food. Waited another 10 mins before we saw our waitress and asked when is our food coming? Her answer was "what? You didn't get it yet?" (Had she been back once or twice to check on us, she would have noticed.) She came back to tell us the computer or printer had conflict and our order never made it to the kitchen. She offered a free dessert, but by then we didn't have time to wait anymore. The manager apologized and offered beverages, sandwiches and cookies for us to take to eat in the car which we did. I get that mistakes happen and I'll go back, but the waitress should have been back to check on us way before I had to flag her down over an hour later. She said they had that issue last weekend, which made me think even more reason to check on your patrons.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This has been a stalwart, take-your-mother-to-dinner reliable restaurant for many years, but no more. It has sunk to such mediocrity that we need to look elsewhere for our healthy meals. Our waiter was so forgetful that he lost our orders in a mess of receipts in his pocket folder and never submitted them to the kitchen. When he delivered my pot of tea, he had two pots on his tray and could not remember which was which and had to open them and smell them. Worse though was the bland food: I was given gluten free chips instead of bread, and they were soft and stale. The hummus was store-bought unremarkable. My late-arriving stir-fry had one overwhelming note--salty soy sauce--and no other flavors. Though I will admit the vegetables were not overcooked, they were diminished by a plateful of mostly rice. My companion's grilled cheese was mostly bread. The waiter was sweet, but he needs a different vocation. In the meantime, please avoid this restaurant--you can probably cook better food at home with your mother.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

If you're looking for Interesting combinations of spices, Vegan or Lite meals, this is a decent place. small portions, prices are a bit high for the portion sizes.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Food was quite bland and not cheap. I had a chicken salad sandwich that had little taste. Fruit was served with it that seemed old.

The place was packed at lunch and I had to park next door because the parking lot was full.

Hard for me to understand why this place is rated so highly by others.