“Roseville' fine dining restaurant”
Review of Chianti Grill

Chianti Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Bus stop close to building
Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you want a real nice place to go that isn't overly expensive and has a great wine list and excellent food, try Chianti. It's our go-to restaurant when we want great food and don't want to drive to St. Paul or Minneapolis.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant several times. Recently came for a family dinner. Had the Bacon Cheeseburger which was as always: fantastic. Black Angus Beef never disappoints. The filet steak was a bit undercooked but the meat still was great. The best part is our server Abby who has a very pleasant smile at all times which makes for an all-around delightful experience.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

i have been to this restaurant many times. It is a go to stop when I visit my son.It is always busy. My last visit though provoked some concern. Our silverware especially knives was dirty. When we asked for replacement no apology was given So beware of the cleanliness here. Chicken Marsala and Chicken Parm were up to standards. The salad was average. They just need to tighten up.

1  Thank meldeucef
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Classy atmosphere, delicious food, great wine. Above all of that was the service; the hostess and bartender that waited on me and all waitstaff I saw were incredibly accommodating and had the best customer service skills I think I've ever seen! I had the lasagna and it was filled with meat and covered in cheese!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We always have a great time at the Chianti Grill...whether it be two or twelve!

Most all of the appetizers are very good especially the cracker pizza.

I like the penne toscana, grilled chicken cappelini and gnocchi marinara.

Brian and Fra are awesome bartenders.

Best place to be is in the bar!

1  Thank djcollyard

Been to Chianti Grill? Share your experiences!