“Fine for what it is”

Big Bowl-Rosedale Mall
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl-Rosedale Mall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Road B
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I would like to give 3.5 stars. I picked 4 so you might go because it is fine for what it is.

Kung Pao chicken noodles. Very large portions. Nice amount of spice. I can feel a slight tingle on my lips. Flavors are good.. $15

Also had an order of Chicken Satay - 3 each of 4 inch long by 3/4 inch with peanut sauce $7

Summit Winter ale was good with the meal $6.50

Service was fine and they offer to box leftovers which is nice.
Others liked their food also

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We go here when in the area, which is probably once every couple months. The atmosphere is excellent, service is excellent and the food can't be beat. Other than actually eating in Thailand, this is the best tasting Asian food we've ever had in the States, hands down.

Their Calamari is out of this world. You have got to try it. Other restaurant's octopus is rubbery and chewy but Big Bowl's is amazingly tender and delicious. This is a bar no other restaurant has risen above.

I usually get the Chicken Pad Thai because it simply bursts with flavors in every bite. I compare all other asian restaurants we go to to Big Bowl because they have mastered the art of food preparation and cooking like no other. If your food tastes the same while chewing, it's not done right. A good chef knows how to cook food so that it releases its flavors in stages as you chew. Remember that the next time you go to an asian restaurant, or any restaurant for that matter.

Overall, I would give this restaurant a 15 out of 10. It's completely dialed in in every way.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

good chain restaurant in the rosedale mall. being our first time here our server (Sabas) was helpful and informed as he reviewed the menu selections. he also was attentive to our drinks.
food came out quickly and was great in taste and portion sizes. we enjoyed the dumpling and lettuce wrap appetizers and panang curry plate.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived around 5pm on a Friday. Was able to grab a spot at the bar to take advantage of 1/2 off appetizers until 6 pm. Was with my daughter & we shared 3 appetizers... potstickers, chicken satay, egg rolls. There was a lot of food to share! It was really good dipping in the peanut sauce we each had a beer on tap for $5. As we left we noticed a line waiting to be seated, so it does get really busy. Another note... the roads around the mall as well as the mall itself is under construction. You may need extra time to get around.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Made the Happy Hour apps menu. A very nice offering that was pocket friendly and tasty. Had the chicken and peanut egg roll, shrimp spring roll, chicken dumpling, and cantonese ribs. Everything was good however riblets were a bit dry for my liking. Ordered dinner of chicken fried rice. Not as tasty as first time I tried. Dad had the shrimp noodle dish....he enjoyed it. Overall, bartender was great and good service with a smile.