“Fun visit ”

Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar
Ranked #46 of 108 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: USD 9 - USD 30
Description: CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar in Roseville is a fine dining restaurant that serves up a vibrant and diverse menu, fresh sushi and an award-winning wine list in a chic and energetic setting.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Went here last night with two other couples. Claire was our server. She was very fun. Our food was also very good. Several of us had the Jerk Shrimp and we were very pleased with this choice. The wine list was also good. I don’t often hang out in chain restaurants but had a fun evening here.

Date of visit: September 2018
MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hi Maribeth,
Thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your feedback! Please know that I will share your compliments with our management team and the chef. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon!
Have a wonderful week,

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are actually still here, we just ordered and I am seriously disappointed enough to post this review as she sits across the table from me. We go to crave quite a bit, and are shocked by the pricing. Why would the Rosedale location be the most expensive? Compared to Minneapolis, maca and cheese is $7 more expensive, coming in at $24. Flat breads are $1 more. Salmon is $4 more. Won't be back, and putting the Minneapolis location on probation. Buyer beware.

Date of visit: September 2018
MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hi Elgmar,
I am so sincerely sorry we let you down! I will send you a private message so we can connect directly.
~Melissa

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Good drinks and appetizers. Friendly staff. This restaurant is accessible without having to go inside the mall.

Date of visit: July 2018
MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hi 542bernadettew,
Thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.
Thanks again!
~Melissa

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Visited with a group of friends, all of our group have extensive travel experience with a broad dining background. The core menu is a bit limited as to the number of choices, although there is a broad variety of dishes offered. I suspect that management has placed their focus on the Specials aspect of food offerings. The Specials offered a number of tempting choices, however I am a sucker when it comes to Walleye, so the Walleye sandwich was my choice. My group ordered quite a variety of dishes, all were enjoyed. Our experience was enjoyable, none of our group were familiar with Crave before our experience, those who live in the area are looking forward to returning, frequently. A word about the Staff interaction with our table, all of the Service staff were appropriate in their interaction with our table. During the meal a person stopped at the table, introduced herself by name and mentioned that she was a Manager, asking us as to how we were enjoying our dining experience. She spent just the right amount of time with us. One touch that was fun was their response to learning that two of our group were celebrating birthdays, 94th and 70th. As a result desserts with a flaming tube ended up on our table. This was a wonderful dining experience!

Date of visit: July 2018
MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hi Michael,
Thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your feedback! Please know that I will share your compliments with our management team and the chef. Happy belated birthday to both people celebrating! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you and your friends again soon.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 24 July 2018

A friend and I had a lot to catch up on so we met for lunch at Crave in Rosedale Center. It’s big enough that we could talk for two hours without anyone needing our table. The menu is extensive and varied, though not especially creative. My friend chose from the sushi menu and said everything was fresh and good. My chicken and Brie wrap was tasty and the wild rice soup was less salty and more satisfying than the usual restaurant version. With its upscale decor and prices, and would-be sophisticated waitstaff, Crave seems to aspire to be a fine restaurant, but to me it isn’t there yet.

Date of visit: July 2018
MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hi Nancy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please know that I will share your sentiment with our management team - I sincerely apologize you did not have a 5-star experience! If you would like to connect directly, please email me at melissa@craveamerica.com.