All reviews metro area great hotel front desk staff pleasant stay complimentary breakfast room was clean excellent stay home away from home the breakfast area would highly recommend this hotel exercise room nice breakfast king suite hot tub convenient location mn pets
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Our team stayed here for one night for as basketball tournament. The staff greeted us warmly when we arrived. We had a bunch of 12 year old boys, and they treated us very kindly. The hotel is well kept up and very clean. The main lobby was being used by another team so us adults hung out in a room. I know we were a bit loud as were our boys. It seemed like most of the guests were there for basketball and everyone seemed very tolerant of kid/adult noise. We wrapped everything up by11pm. We want to thank the hotel for letting us and the kids enjoy the hotel. In the morning the lobby was packed as you can imagine with hungry athletes! The food was plentiful! One lonely staff person had to do all the work. I feel like she should have had assistance. She was refilling food, removing trash, and cleaning the area. Other wise everything was perfect!!

Stayed: March 2017
Ty G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate your large group, and that you were pleased with the service and accommodations here. We endeavor to deliver an excellent guest experience to every guest, and we appreciate your compliments. We gave a special shout out to our weekend breakfast host Amy for her hard work that weekend! I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This hotel is nice. There was a pool and the facilities were clean and well furnished. The breakfast was good and kept very well refreshed throughout the time I was there. There were the typical waffle irons and the sausage was properly cooked. My room was comfortable and well kept.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for posting your great review about our hotel. We're very happy you like us and what we do here, and we appreciate your business. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Clean rooms and comfortable bed. Not noisy. Good breakfast. Next door good restaurants. If you need to spend the night in this area this hotel is a good choice. Didn't have the best experience at the front desk at check in but overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with our hotel. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you but we are concerned about your experience at the front desk. Please feel free to contact me tgiovanni@zmchotels.com if you would like to discuss your experience. We really appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand and hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We blocked off several rooms for a weekend basketball tournament in the area. They were very accommodating to our needs. They allowed us to use a conference room to hang out with all of the basketball families! Very clean and comfortable place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for choosing to have your block of rooms at our hotel. It was wonderful for us to see all of the families and teams while you were here. I'm glad you were happy with us and hope you will be our guests again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We stayed at this hotel on our way to North Dakota. The staff were friendly, rooms were clean, beds comfortable. I would be happy to recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for sharing your nice comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and that you will recommend us to your friends and family. I hope you will be our guest again!