All reviews mary's hospital across the street mayo clinic evening reception social hour home away from home light dinner bedroom suite free shuttle small kitchen stove top full size refrigerator apache mall rooms are spacious shuttle service living area parking ramp
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Homewood Suites has a welcoming and customer oriented staff. We have stayed there many times and continue to return. Breakfast is quite good. Evening social is wonderful and better than any hotel in the area.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018

I stayed here recently for a conference at the Mayo Clinic. My room was very spacious and pleasant, with a comfortable bed and living room. Staff were friendly. A few glitches; one must check in prior to putting a car in the parking ramp, which is awkward. Also, using the elevator in this ramp dumps you onto floors in the adjoining Marriott! Very confusing - why not put up signs that avoid this? Entering the Marriott lobby from this elevator, I and my colleagues had the feeling this happens frequently. It would also be very nice if the hotel offered a shuttle to Mayo, so we wouldn't have to pay quite a bit for day parking, a several-blocks walk away......

Room tip: App for choosing room didn't actually allow a choice
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I stayed overnight here because I had an appointment at Mayo clinic. They offered me transportation to and from Rochester airport and to Mayo clinic. I was by myself as my husband had to work and couldn't come with me. When I came back to the hotel from my appointment, the front staff inquired how I was feeling and asked me if I needed anything. They were great! They also asked if I needed anyone to help me with my things or if I wanted to have food brought to me. The rooms were clean and best of all, quiet! I couldn't hear any of my neighbors or any noise from those that were above or below me. As a procedure was performed on me, the quiet was wonderful and gave me a chance to rest.If I need to go to Rochester again, I would stay here!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2018

If you are looking for an excellent experience give this hotel consideration. From the time you first walk in the door till you say goodbye you will be impressed. Everything from room, staff, and amenities will surprise you. Enjoy.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Homewood Suites is a top-notch hotel in Rochester. The Hilton property excels in customer service, with a caring front desk staff, including supervisor Lauri Kaehler. Breakfast and evening social are tasty. Rooms are comfortable and quiet.

Trip type: Travelled solo