All reviews concierge service fresh flowers in our room accessible room medical visit place to stay guest rooms directly across the street mayo clinic night stay nice breakfast room service lounge elevator floor appointment bath wheelchair
Reviewed 10 May 2018

There was tons of help available when needed as I am a wheelchair traveler and was alone for this trip. I got back and forth to my appointments and ALL my needs are met with no complaints. My only issue is when a room service employee (F) told me that he wouldn't come back and get my tray, it was housekeepings job, and I could set it outside my room..There was NO WAY in my physical condition it was possible. Not to mention i had the same meal twice.. the morning it looked amazing.. everything was hot, even the toast. The meal he brought was cold and looked unimpressive. Deb in morning room.service and Devin in maintenance are the reasons I will always stay here though! OUT OF THE.WAY AND TOP OF THE LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I was going to have a biopsy, I felt I was on vacation! I am always treated with utmost respect! I love the Kahler Towers ! The people are always looking for ways to help! My plane was late and I needed to check in before appointment.
Long line in lobby , I am met at the door of the lobby! I explained I needed to hurry !
She smiles hands me room key and tells me to go to mayo appointment, she will have my bag in room when I am through!
I was relaxed and a few minutes early!
I love my Towers! Thank you for everything!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2018

arrivedThis is only our second stay at the Kahler, in my first review I was so impressed that I booked all further Mayo Appointment stays which will be 7 of the next 14 days here at the Kahler. Last night when we arrived however there had been a slight mix-up which could easily be made when you are directly across the street from one of the top Medical places in the United States, they over booked their handicapped room. Since i am a full leg amputee the roll in shower is a necessity to me and all the other folks had checked in prior to me. Without so much as a thought they moved us up here to an accessible room up here at the Towers and the staff is has been so amazing. Our room is beautiful, and the bathroom is huge and beautiful. They have coffee and drinks available all night and little snacks and a nice breakfast. They have a front desk person just for the 44 select rooms and they are private and a key is required to get to the Towers part of the hotel so there is no traffic roaming the halls. I am amazed by all the staff here so far, it doesnt matter if your on the 2nd floor or the 11th, the smiles are just as bright and inviting and there is nothing they have not offered to do to make our stay as easy going as possible. Next week will be a challenge as I dare to try to walk again and will spend 6 days as this as my home and will be alone. They said that they would escort me back and forth to my therapy appointments and will help me all they can. I will write another review then, but as it stands right now, in all my travels in my 50 years this has made the top five of all hotels! A special place when you need it the most!

Room tip: accessibility to Mayo cant be beat! Literally across the street!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved our stay at the Towers of the Kahler Grand Hotel.Everything was perfect.We loved our suite.The people who work there could not be nicer and more thoughtful.
The lounge is lovely .They serve breakfast,lunch,tea,cocktails and dinner.These are included in the price of the room.We are
Returning in 2 weeks and definetley will be staying at The Towers again.Five stars!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018

This was my first stay here and it was exceptional! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The room was warm, inviting, and comfortable. The linens were soft and cozy. The complementary breakfast was vast and very well done. The yogurt even had s fresh strawberry puree blended into it. Every last detail, down to the fresh flowers in our room, were noticed and perfect! Thank you for the outstanding hospitality.

Date of stay: January 2018