“Dinner ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for an early evening meal. Busy spot. I had the Philly Beef Sandwich with Onion Rings. Sandwich was delicious..onion rings had good flavor but were barely lukewarm. Other person in our party had the Newt’s Favorite Reuben with a salad. It did not disappoint. Salad didn’t look that great, but he said it was good. So there you are.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Near the end of a two week vacation traveling around Minnesota.We just wanted a quick meal. Staying at nearby hotel, Hampton Inn , this restaurant/bar was 2 minutes away. Craving a hamburger and that is what I got. It was pink was I ordered and came with coleslaw. We sat in a booth near the bar and tv. It was a little loud but food was good .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Upon recommendation from the bartender/server (who was fantastic by the way, didn't catch his name but it was July 14th at 8pm...he deserves a raise!) I ordered the Marvin Burger and fries along with an Island Mule for a refreshment.
A good sized burger and soft bun we joined by cheddar cheese, hardwood smoked hickory bacon, and a tangy chipotle mayo....delicious! Add in the fries to round it all out and ya got yourselves a winner!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stopped here with my cousin's wife and had the cheeseburger and fries and a beer. Was a really good burger, service was friendly and fast, the fries were excellent. Stopped again while I was in Rochester on my own and just had the fried cheese curds with a beer. Wish they had some of these restaurants in Mississippi.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Always wanted to try Newt's and we finally did. Well worth the stop! We both just had the basic Cheeseburger, fries and onion rings.
Everything was top notch. Service was friendly and nice.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Newt's North? Share your experiences!