“Outstanding ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Upon recommendation from the bartender/server (who was fantastic by the way, didn't catch his name but it was July 14th at 8pm...he deserves a raise!) I ordered the Marvin Burger and fries along with an Island Mule for a refreshment.
A good sized burger and soft bun we joined by cheddar cheese, hardwood smoked hickory bacon, and a tangy chipotle mayo....delicious! Add in the fries to round it all out and ya got yourselves a winner!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stopped here with my cousin's wife and had the cheeseburger and fries and a beer. Was a really good burger, service was friendly and fast, the fries were excellent. Stopped again while I was in Rochester on my own and just had the fried cheese curds with a beer. Wish they had some of these restaurants in Mississippi.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Always wanted to try Newt's and we finally did. Well worth the stop! We both just had the basic Cheeseburger, fries and onion rings.
Everything was top notch. Service was friendly and nice.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent burgers and the homemade buns are delicious! We had a couple of different burgers to share - Juicy Lucy was so good!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is located near the Hampton Inn where i stayed so I chose it as a place to eat. I sat at the bar and the bartender was very friendly and very attentive. The restaurant bills itself as "Cold Beer, Great Burgers". The beer was indeed cold. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with pepper jack cheese with seasoned fries as my side. The food arrived quickly and made to order. My only comment would be to add more cheese. The burger was juicy and required several napkins to wipe hands and face. Popcorn is offered as a munchie (although I was not offered any).

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Newt's North? Share your experiences!