“Great bar and food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is located near the Hampton Inn where i stayed so I chose it as a place to eat. I sat at the bar and the bartender was very friendly and very attentive. The restaurant bills itself as "Cold Beer, Great Burgers". The beer was indeed cold. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with pepper jack cheese with seasoned fries as my side. The food arrived quickly and made to order. My only comment would be to add more cheese. The burger was juicy and required several napkins to wipe hands and face. Popcorn is offered as a munchie (although I was not offered any).

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Solid atmosphere, good burger, great service. My only complaint is that my Onion Rings were stone cold.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We thought the food was great. Got an ample amount for the price paid. We ate there two nights in a row and both times which is where very friendly & engaging.
The only things I didn’t like was the music was a little too loud to be able to have a conversation, and they serve complimentary popcorn but so much of it was left on the floor. Reminded me of Texas Roadhouse and the peanut shells....just not my thing.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice while in Rochester visiting Mayo. Thought it was a great little sports bar. Good food and beer selection. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were in town for a swim meet with a 14 year old boy who eats everything in sight. Between the free popcorn, cheese curds, half pound burger and huge helping of fries, he left filled up, which is no easy task. The burgers were delicious and jn the biy's words, "were done just right." The place was super busy but the wait staff worked well as a team to keep customers well taken care of. The only rub was a very small parking lot at this location.