“Good service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was good, but didn’t knock my socks off. They have a nice beer selection and friendly staff, I would go again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Our group had a few beers. Tons to choose from. Appetizers included fried pickles, nachos both chicken and beef plenty to share. One had a burger and one had a chicken wrap. Looked awesome and they said taste good. Maybe next time.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

This place has awesome burgers and to be honest a good menus. Thier onion rings are the best in town, fresh and made to order... The burgers are top notch as well. The only downer for us is the music.... Horrible and dated 70's...but others may like it... Great place, give it a shot..... Bring an ipod!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The best burgers and taco salads come from Newt's downtown. This location is ok but I would have thought they would have made it larger. Our service was very good but the food was just so so, nothing special.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We stop here every time we are traveling through Rochester and are craving a burger. The burgers are some of the best tasting burgers I have ever had. I am in a bit of a rut and always order the California with a side salad. The portion is generous, I never seem to be able to finish the burger. Newt’s is a no-frill, neighborhood bar & grill place that always has free popcorn. Service is excellent. I highly recommend the place if you need a burger!

Been to Newt's North? Share your experiences!