“Great food and service... ”
Review of Newt's North

Newt's North
Ranked #11 of 308 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

This place has awesome burgers and to be honest a good menus. Thier onion rings are the best in town, fresh and made to order... The burgers are top notch as well. The only downer for us is the music.... Horrible and dated 70's...but others may like it... Great place, give it a shot..... Bring an ipod!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The best burgers and taco salads come from Newt's downtown. This location is ok but I would have thought they would have made it larger. Our service was very good but the food was just so so, nothing special.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We stop here every time we are traveling through Rochester and are craving a burger. The burgers are some of the best tasting burgers I have ever had. I am in a bit of a rut and always order the California with a side salad. The portion is generous, I never seem to be able to finish the burger. Newt’s is a no-frill, neighborhood bar & grill place that always has free popcorn. Service is excellent. I highly recommend the place if you need a burger!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

In Rochester on business and stopped here for a quick bite to eat. Both the food and service were great!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We have driven past for too long and decided to stop. Our appetizer was the cheese curds and they MELT in your mouth! I had already ordered a burger or I would have changed to fish and chips. The breading is amazing.
We both had burgers and they were very tasty. My fries were a little bit on the done side but very good anyway.
My only gripe was they need a good bottled root beer or 1919 on tap.

Been to Newt's North? Share your experiences!