“Delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2015

I am a Red Lobster fan. The food was good...great variety...brought to the table piping hot. The server was nice and checked on us often.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

We decided to enjoy a nice supper out in Rochester MN. We had been traveling for a student VIP day at Univ of MN Rochester. We tried the sampler appetizer platter and the coconut shrimp was amazing. The biscuits they bring you were to die for and we could have probably easily gotten full off of those. I ordered the Lobster Fettucini and that was really good but super filling. My husband ordered the Ultimate Feast, and my son ordered a cup of their Lobster Bisque and the Crab Fettucini. Everyone left with a very full belly and plenty of leftovers. Our waitress was super friendly and attentive. We really enjoyed everything about this restaurant but it was very busy and pretty crowded at the time we stopped in there. Overall we would recommend it though, the food is worth the extra little bit of wait time if decide to stop in.

1  Thank jeff n sally c
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Our waitress was very attentive, she knew we were in a bit of a rush so she got our meal out to us quickly. The food was great, my son loves crab legs and he said they were some of the best he's ever had! Of course the biscuits were delicious - and plentiful. Manager made sure we were satisfied with our meal, we were in and out quickly and left feeling very satisfied.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I took my husband to dinner for his birthday (a day late) Feb 27, 2015. We arrived at about 7:45 and were told it was around a 45 minute wait. (There were people everywhere). Being a Friday and around dinner time we understood so went to have a drink in the bar.

The drinks were good and the bartender very helpful. After 45 minutes our bartender offered to go and check how much longer it would be (by now there was *no one* or very few that we could see waiting in the entranceway). About 10-15 minutes later we were seated - at a table in the bar area...

I will say the food was good (not great) but good, and the waiter was awesome...BUT it was FREEZING in there. Every time someone opened that front door it's like the air would pour into our little alcove and stay there. I did visit the bathroom at one point and noticed that it was even warmer in there then it was in the section of the bar where the tables are. I took my time walking back thru the *heated* section of the restaurant.

Another thing that I happened to notice as we were on our way out, the front desk was taking Reservations!!! Holy cow, had we known they did this we would have definitely called ahead! In the past when I've inquired about this we've always been told *no reservations* - first come first served for seating.

I love Red Lobster and I will be back, but for the $80 tab for the two of us (and no, alcohol was paid for separately) I will hold out for a warmer table next time. Maybe they could put some doors up - or heaters for the customers in that section!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Came up from Decorah, IA trout fishing. Great service as I have come to expect with Red Lobster. Same great food we also had crab legs and calamari with veggies.