“Great food and service.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #34 of 306 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

I went with my family for lunch and was pleasantly surprised that everybody indicated that that the food was fresh and delicious. Fish tacos had a lot of flavor.....also, the service was excellent.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

ell I tell you what. Our Mother called Red Lobster and asked about come and buying some gift cards for her family members at Christmas time. They verbally represented that for every $50 spent she would receive a $10 gift card. So then she went to the Red Lobster and bought over $600 in gift cards and even when she bought them at that time they told her the bonus gift cards would have to be used by the end of Jan. She was going to back out then the person reassured her they would be good when ever she wanted to use here bonus Gift Cards. We went there with a group of family and went to use the bonus cards that were verbally represented as gift cards. Then it was pointed out that these were not gift cards they are $10 coupons to be used on two meals at a time. My Mother is a banker she would never have purchased the cards if all she was getting were coupons. Red Lobster may have gotten away with this bait and switch this year at Christmas time but not ever again. They would have been better to sell their gift cards without representing their bonus cards as gift cards when they were actually coupons. We will never spend a dime there again. Why would anyone ever buy a $50 gift cards because they were getting $10 off two meals and they have to spend them by Jan. 31 and let alone come in 12 times in Jan for each card she received because they could only be used one at a time. Really. Even the manager when we were talking to him called them gift cards twice and he was the same guy who sold two to my sister and she pointed it out to him because he told her they were gift cards not coupons.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

My wife and I went out for an evening meal after a long week. We had been here before and NOT impressed. I was hungry for lobster so we decided we would give this place another chance. GLAD WE DID....The service was wonderful -- food outstanding. The manager stopped by to see how everything was. Our server ( Chica) was very attentive to our needs. If we had an empty plate on our table someone walked by and picked it up!! GREAT !!! As we left everyone of the staff members we walked by thanked us. Very Nice .. Keep it up!!!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

It was crab Fest, but the prices were rather high, 25.00 on up for selections. We both ended up getting the 4 course meal. It included, soup, salad, meal and desert for 16.99. Overall was a bargain! It is rather hard to find on the menu, my friend actually pointed it out. The waiter rather hovered over us all night, I think he was trying to get us to pay and get us out so he could leave. Everything was great, except for that......I can still see him out of the corner of my eye......

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Red Lobster in Rochester is a great place to dine after a shopping spree as it is adjacent to Apache Mall.
The the lobster tail I ordered was absolutely fresh and cooked to perfection.
The dessert was a freshly baked soft cookie served with a generous scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
Every member of the staff had a smile on her/his face and were very attentive to dietary needs considering this is Mayo Clinic town. Keep it up guys.