All reviews famous daves guest house pool area frog slide front desk affordable rates mayo clinic perkins restaurant continental breakfast zero entry waffles hot tub our room was spacious across the street special needs kids loved the pool extended stay
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We had a clean room. The hotel was quiet. We did not have breakfast this time, as the appointment at Mayo was very early. We usually have breakfast which is good. It is nice to be able to use the room keys to get 10% off at the area restaurants. We will be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Diane906UP
GHIRochester, Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review! We will see you next time.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I love staying here. The staff is always so nice and helpful. Clean rooms and very nice pool. It’s only about a mile from the Mayo Clinic and is walking distance to Famous Dave’s barbecue and Perkins restaurant. They also have a very good complimentary breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I love this Inn and Suites the staff is very kind to I and my children and very understanding I will recommend this Inn to other people cause of the respect I received from staff I amd my children love the hot breakfast

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for recommending us to others.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I stay at the GuestHouse Inn and Suites every time I have appointments at Mayo Clinic, the staff is very friendly and accommodating and the continental breakfast is wonderful. They also have a FREE shuttle to and from St.Marys Hospital and the Mayo/Gonda Clinic. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We have stayed at the Guesthouse Inn & Suites several times for our son's Mayo clinic visits. It's nice to have a more affordable option that is close to the clinic. The breakfast is good, rooms are clean and spacious. My only issue is that the construction/road workers that stay there seem to take up several parking spots with their vehicles and equipment, when they could take the time to back into one spot and leave spots for other guests.

Date of stay: September 2018