“Great local bakery”
Review of Wuollet Bakery

Wuollet Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Robbinsdale
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for quality pastries, look no further than Wuollet. Everything they bake is delicious; really, pick any doughnut or pastry and it will delicious. I recommend their crullers and caramel pecan croissants (SO GOOD).

I've never had their coffee so I can't say anything about that, but if it's anywhere near as good as their pastries, then you won't go wrong.

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Unique bakery items & great coffee! One of the upper scale bakeries in MPLS area. Great addition to this suburban area. One can sit outside in summer by a fountain! Prices are a little steep is only issue.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

The staff helped me pick out the perfect birthday cake for my party. Delicious and perfect in every way.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick snack. This is a nice old-time bakery in downtown Robbinsdale.

The place was empty, except for two workers. The girl that helped me seemed bored out of her mind.

The shelves were fairly empty. I guess that you need to come early in the morning before everything is picked over.

I had s maple doughnut. It was pretty pricey so I figured it would be pretty good. I shared it with my wife when I got home. It didn't taste very good. My wife took one bite and gave me the rest,

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I love everything about the Woullet Bakery, from the bread to cupcakes and desserts to their delicious coffee. The coconut macaroons are wonderful and I can't get enough of the mocha cupcakes. The strawberry souffle cake is to die for - not too sweet and classic Woullet.