“Great food and service, but leave smelling like a French fry.”
Review of Lyn 65

Lyn 65
Reserve with OpenTable
Lyn 65 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 149 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

The food at Lyn 65 is very good. I’ve tried a sampling of their menu and I’ve been impressed by everything that I’ve had. The wild mushroom pizza is delicious and the pork belly is flavorful. I’ve also tried their ramen (on Thursdays), it wasn’t bad, but I wouldn’t get it again. The broth to me was somewhat flavorless. The service here has also been great and the staff is familiar with the food they offer which helps when picking something new to eat. They also have free ice cream for dessert! Which is a nice addition. Because it’s dairy free though it’s a hit or miss. We’ve had it twice and the first time it was rich and creamy, but the second time it was like a sorbet texture with little flavor. Lastly, my biggest gripe about this place is the open kitchen... Because this restaurant is so small and with the open kitchen, all the smells waft into the dining room. Each time I’ve been, I’ve left with my jacket smelling like a deep fat fryer. Really not a fan of that. However, apart from that, the food here is great and it’s worth a trip.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Location, food, service and wine list were great! Charcuterie board and salads were winners. Good happy hour prices for wine.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I love the eclectic food choices, there's always a surprise on the menu each time I've visited. The name of the red headed manager is escaping me, she's always been such a warm and friendly person. She makes you feel like she's inviting you in to her home.

2  Thank Danielle F
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I've been here a few times but still haven't found a crave-able menu item yet that's worth the price.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Super fun local restaurant that offers yummy craft cocktails and delicious food! The atmosphere had an urban and trendy feel too it and the service was outstanding!

Been to Lyn 65? Share your experiences!