See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This place is filthy. Stinks and should not be in business. A/C did not work. Asked for more towels and claims they did not have any. DO NOT STAY Here. Came down with a fever shortly after. Think I caught something here

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee A
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Not at all what I expected. We had mold, lights that didn't work, gaps in the door, chipping paint, a busted tv. and the list goes on. Mysteroius stains on the bed clothes and chairs. Do not waste your money.

1  Thank DeEtta O
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

They gave me a smoking room, and I don't smoke... it smells!! 1st thing I did when I got there was go to the bathroom... THE DOOR KNOB DIDNT WORK! I had to unplug the alarm clock and lamp so I could plug in my phone and e-reader. There are random boards on the walls, 1 in which is actually falling off. You can literally hear and feel the springs in the bed. The shower head has paper towel or something stuffed in by it. Not to mention the caulking in the bathroom!! I paid with PayPal thru TripAdvisor and the lady at the desk WROTE DOWN MY CARD NUMBER AND EXPERATION DATE!! I've had hotels run the card and "hold" like $1, but never wrote down... Now I'm going to have to cancel my card and order a new 1 and reset up all my automatic payments because I don't know what they're going to do with that sheet of paper!!
On a positive note, if you run the bubbles a couple times on the spa it heats up and the pool isn't too bad... But you can't lock the door in the bathroom in the pool area...
If they attempt to charge me for any of this "damage" they will have another thing coming!!! But anyway... NEVER AGAIN!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

HORRIBLE. Changed rooms after earsplitting A/C. 2nd room A/C coated in black mold and 1/2” dust; fan in bathroom also covered in dust. Grimy surfaces, bad bed, moldy tiles in bathroom. Continental breakfast” never showed, no coffee.

1  Thank KimCondss
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This hotel is a very bad reflection of Wyndham. It was so filthy, we should have slept in the car instead. We should have refused to stay, I regret that I let my fear of being judged by the hotel manager keep me from standing up for myself and leaving. I'm angry that I lost $137.00 by staying here. There were two used, dried and dirty washrags hanging on the hook behind the door. There were leaves stuck in the air conditioner. The towels smelled like body odor. The TV in the area with the 3rd queen bed was tilted forward and loose like it would fall off the shelf at any moment. The fan cover in the bathroom was loose and hanging at an angle and I could see the outdoors from inside. I woke up with itchy bites on my ankles and wrists. This hotel should be reported. We stayed in Room 137.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family