“Nice place!!”
Review of Wok N Grill

Wok N Grill
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Proctor
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We wanted some Chinese but wanted to stay close to the hotel. Wok N Grill was exceptionally clean and comfortable inside. The menu prices were what we expected and the portions were much larger than expected. Food was good but the General Tso's was not as spicy as I prefer. However the egg rolls were karge and good. My wife had the vegetable fried rice with shrimp and there was enough for at least 3 people. Good service as well. One downside is they do not accept credit cards. The photo of my meal is AFTER I finished.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

We've visited this family owned (and run) restaurant for several years now and have always enjoyed our meals. We have been there many times for breakfast, and once for lunch when they serve Chinese dishes. A bit off the main drag, but worth finding.